This is a 1-Day Instructor-led course designed to introduce AWS cloud computing platform and AWS security concepts such as AWS access control and management, governance, logging, and encryption methods. It covers security-related compliance protocols and risk management strategies, as well as procedures related to auditing your AWS security infrastructure.
This course teaches you how to:
- Identify the security and compliance benefits of using the AWS cloud.
- Discuss the AWS Shared Responsibility Model.
- Describe the access control and access management features of AWS.
- Use AWS services for security logging and monitoring.
- Describe data encryption methods to secure sensitive data.
- Describe AWS services used to protect network security.
- Describe the basic steps to ensure strong governance of your AWS resources.
- Identify AWS services used to maintain governance of control environments.
- Use the AWS audit features.
- Explain how to audit an AWS environment.
- Explain the AWS compliance and assurance programs.
- Describe how AWS audits and attestations validate that security controls are implemented and operating effectively.
This course is intended for:
- IT business-level users and professionals interested in cloud security practices
- IT auditors, analysts, and regulators
- Security professionals with little or no working knowledge of AWS
This course is delivered through:
- Instructor-led training (ILT) and
- Hands-on labs.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and AWS Security
- Access Control and Management
- AWS Security: Governance, Logging, and Encryption
- Compliance and Risk Management